Paul has a wide range of legal experience covering both contentious and non-contentious matters.
He has extensive experience in Industrial Disease matters, including;
- HAVS (Vibration White Finger)
- CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury)
- CBI (Cumulative Back Injury)
- Trigger Finger
Paul is also experienced in dealing with Medical Negligence claims.
During his career Paul has gained invaluable knowledge and experience in relation to his subject matter and always believes in going the extra mile for his clients.
Originally from Liverpool, Paul now resides in Bolton and spends his spare time hiking with his family & friends.
Paul is also a Freemason and a member of Colne Lodge No.4402