- Sales and purchases of property
- Transfers of property
- Trusts relating to property
- Preparation of Leases and Tenancy Agreements
- Claiming land by adverse possession/long user
In recognition of our first class quality service, we have been awarded “Conveyancing Quality Scheme” status by the Law Society.
Our residential property team is based at our Lodge House address. For an initial consultation with a member of our team – please call 01282 422711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Southerns would like to remind our clients of some key fraud advice.
If you are suspicious about any property transaction you have been asked to carry out, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our property fraud line on 0300 006 7030 from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm, or you can email email@example.com.
To help your clients avoid becoming victims of property fraud, please encourage them to:
- read our property fraud advice: www.gov.uk/propertyfraud;
- sign up to our free Property Alert service: www.gov.uk/property-alert; and
- watch our short property fraud video.
Since 2009, HM Land Registry has prevented 254 fraudulent applications being registered, representing properties valued in excess of £117 million. No system can be completely fraud-proof, but by working together we can help more people understand what they can do to protect themselves.